The Painful Shoulder: Johannesburg
10-11th FEB 2024
Do you find yourself baffled by all the bullshit, confused by all the complexity, and exasperated by all the experts on painful shoulders?
This fun and info-packed 2 day course is suitable for ALL therapists regardless of their experience or professional titles who want to discover a simple and effective way to help those with painful shoulders.
This course will cut through the unnecessary bullshit and complexity and expose the many myths and misunderstandings around painful shoulders.
It will provide a clear, adaptable, patient-centered, and clinically useful framework that can be used for ALL painful shoulder issues in ALL types of people.
This course will give you the confidence and evidence that a simple approach is both safe and effective, and promises to be an enlightening, and entertaining few days, giving you loads of ideas you can use immediately.
• To simplify your assessment and management of the most commonly encountered shoulder problems
• To expose the myths and misconceptions around shoulder anatomy, biomechanics, and pathology
• To explore how best to assess and diagnose the causes of shoulder pain
• Examine how best to assess shoulder strength, power, endurance, proprioception, and its kinetic chain
• Practice all levels of shoulder rehab and exercise ideas
DAY 1: 0900-1700
DAY 2: 0900-1600
Please book early to avoid dissappointment
1 Kikuyu Road, Sunninghill
Johannesburg, South Africa
Adam is a Physiotherapist, S&C Specialist, and an Extended Scope Practitioner who works in the NHS and private practice. He has over 20 years clinical experience and has been a shoulder specialist for most of these years working in a variety of settings including professional sport. He has peer reviewed publications on shoulder assessment and treatment and has taught his ‘painful shoulder’ course for over a decade across the world to thousands of people.